Learning how to do your makeup gives you the power to change your appearance, control how you look, change where you fit in, and will allow you to have fun with different styles and colors. Learning skincare will help you to look great without the makeup, so that you can choose to go makeup free whenever you want. Makeup and skincare are the two foundations of women's beauty, and if you know both, you can fit in anywhere, in any situation, and still look your best.
While learning makeup eventually requires that you sit down and start practicing it, you have to learn techniques, options, products, and how to use tools first. These top five beauty eBooks will help you to get started with learning those tools and techniques, including professional beauty secrets, how to detox and clear your skin using food and nutrition, and much more.
Keep in mind that any beauty eBook is only as good as how you apply it. Consider breaking the things you learn down into applicable lessons, and practicing them when you have free time. You'll also learn that many techniques only suit certain face shapes, skin tones and personalities, you'll want to choose the ideas and techniques that really suit you to put your own look together.
1. Making Faces by Kevyn Aucoin - Kevin Aucoin is one of the most popular makeup artists in the USA and in his beauty eBook, 'Making Faces', he shares some of his best tips, secrets, and styles for women of every shape and size. Starting out with the basics, he goes over choosing the right looks for the face, creating looks that go from day to night, and details over 200 different makeup looks using sketches and high quality photographs. With tips, information on technique, and help with creating your own special look through experimentation, creativity, and fun, the book is a must-have for makeup lovers and beginners alike.
2. Lessons from Madame Chic by Jennifer L Scott - "Lessons from Madame Chic" is a francophile beauty ebook that isn't for everyone, but its lifestyle messages are very suitable for maintaining health and beauty. The book goes over skin care routines, exercise, makeup, fashion, and much more. It also discusses topics such as how different foods affect your body and your skin. With tips on creating easy but elegant hairstyles, how to create a capsule wardrobe, and much more, it's a great choice for learning the basics of simple beauty.
3. - If you like natural health products, then "Organic Body Care Recipes" is definitely a book for you. This beauty eBook divulges the secrets of natural beauty, from using nutrition to build strong nails and shiny hair to making your own luxurious body scrubs and lotions. With over 175 all-natural beauty product recipes, plus information on use, nutrition, and much more, it's a great reference for creating your own beauty pharmacy. While not everyone wants to make their own, this beauty on a budget book is definitely for those who like to pamper without splurging.
4. The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder - Beautiful skin is something that everyone wants, but without great nutrition, it is very hard to get. Kimberly Snyder demystifies what goes into clear skin, into weight loss, and into feeling happy and energized in her nutrition and health based eBook. Snyder is a beauty and nutrition advisor in Hollywood and she counts A-list actresses like Drew Barrymore among her clientele. While her reccomendations are extreme for some, and difficult to follow if you're feeding a family who won't buy into it, her no-nonsense advice can help you to streamline your diet to improve your hair, skin, nails, and energy.
5. How to Look Expensive by Andrea Pomerantz Lustig - "How to Look Expensive" details what to do and what not to do with your beauty routine. While the book sounds like it could be trying to make you look like Paris Hilton, it's aimed at creating a classy everyday style that suits each person. The book is also very budget concious, and tackles topics like hair, skin, nails, outfits, and beauty routines. While not a great fit for beauty adicts who already know all of the tricks of the trade, this beauty eBook has a lot to offer for anyone who needs help with creating a doable everyday look and making it look chic.
Changing your beauty or skin care routine can be intimidating at the least, but it can be fun to learn and try new things. If you're changing your diet to improve your skin or your hair, make sure you begin integrating changes slowly, so that you can adjsut and switch naturally. And, if you're learning makeup applications and tips out of a beauty eBook, make sure you take the time to practice as often as possible.
There are hundreds of beauty eBooks available that can help you to learn what you want about beauty, grooming and style. If you want to see more options, download our selection of free beauty eBooks.