Losing weight can help you to improve your health, fit into a smaller clothing size, or to achieve a certain aesthetic. Whatever your goals for your weight and your waistline, having the right tools and knowledge is crucial to achieving them. This selection of diet and fitness eBooks is designed to give you the tools to achieve your weight loss goals on a healthy, maintainable, diet and exercise plan.
Most people assume that you need a gym membership, expensive food, and maybe even a personal trainer to actually lose weight. While this may be true if you want to look like a bodybuilder, simply getting into shape and losing weight doesn't require any of these things. If you have space on your floor, you can do calisthenics and yoga, you can go running, and you can eat anything in your kitchen. Because 80% of weight loss is based on what you eat, true weight loss starts in your kitchen and in your choices at the grocery store.
Plus, with fitness celebrities like Jillian Michaels, Zuzka and Frederick Light formerly of BodyRock, Irene Papas and Kino MacGregor (yoga instructors), and many more offering at-home workouts, losing weight, getting fit, and improving your health at home is a more popular choice than ever. Even more importantly, all you need to get started is determination, information, and the decision to do so.
The right diet and fitness ebooks can give you the tools to lose weight and get healthy at home. The following include a selection of popular exercise and fitness books.
1. 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse by JJ Smith - "The 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse" is one of the bestselling cleanse eBooks, and for a good reason. With a plethora of information, tips on getting started, and recipes for the first 10 days, this book gives you the tools to get started eating right. Starting off a new lifestyle with a smoothie cleanse allows you to begin withdrawing from sugar and fat addictions, can help you to adapt more quickly to foods, and when it's over, you will find more satisfaction in smaller meals and healthier ingredients than if you switched from eating pizza to having salad. Plus, with a full shopping list for the entire 10 day cleanse, it's easy to follow the recipes.
2. Natalie Jill's 7 Day Jump Start: Unprocess Your Diet - "Natalie Jill's 7 Day Jump Start" combines science and nutritional information with 77 recipes, weight loss tips, and a 7-day plan to get you started. This will allow you to understand what's in your food, why it could be adding on pounds, and how to make healthy choices. The 7-day jump start plan is also great if you want to get started but need a little help.
RELATED : A Foolproof, Science-Based Diet Designed to Melt Away Several Pounds of Stubborn Body Fat in just 21 days!
3. Stop Dieting, Start Living by Ellie Savoy - Ellie Savoy's "Stop Dieting, Start Living" is intended to give you the tools to create a healthy lifestyle without going on restrictive diets or sacrificing your happiness for your waistline. This women's health eBook is a best fit for anyone who has previously tried and failed a diet, or is on an unpleasant diet. The book offers science and tips to help you understand your body's needs, and how to meet them, with a focus on holistic health, nutrition, mental health, exercise and total body wellbeing.
4. Exercising for Health: How Exercise Extends Your Life by C. D. Sheldon - This exercise and fitness eBook offers information on why exercise is good for you, how it benefits your system, how to treat your body when exercising, and offers tips on getting started with exercise. Rather than offering a set of rules and workout schedules, this book gives you the tools to motivate yourself to eat better, exercise more, and to do so for the benefit of your body.
5. The Stretch Workout Plan by Dale L. Roberts - For those who want to get healthy and improve their body, stretching is a must. "The Stretch Workout Plan by Dale L. Roberts" offers dozens of exercises, multiple workout plans, and offers insights into the science behind stretching. The eBook focuses on improving health, reducing pain, reducing stress, and improving overall body wellbeing, which in turn improve your ability to lose weight, exercise, and relax.
(NOTE: Want to loss weight? THE 3 WEEK DIET is a revolutionary new diet system that not only guarantees to help you lose weight — it promises to help you lose more weight — all body fat — faster than anything else you’ve ever tried.)
Diet and fitness isn't just about trimming your waistline, it's also about improving your health, increasing your lifespan, gaining energy, and feeling good. These diet and fitness eBooks will give you the knowledge and the tools to get there, but it will still require a great deal of application and effort on your part. Getting started with a cleanse or smoothie diet will give you a jumpstart, which you can them use to transition more easily into a realistic long-term healthy lifestyle.
If you want to get the most from your diet and fitness eBooks, you should consider creating a long-term plan eat better, get more exercise, and to be healthy. Remember that certain foods and drinks are highly addictive, and going cold turkey might create cravings, headaches, and other unpleasant symptoms. Plus, going 100% clean eating isn't good for you. For that reason, creating an 80/20 rule, where 80% of what you eat is healthy, you can improve your life, drop pounds, and feel good without depriving yourself of things you love. And, these eBooks contain the motivation, information, and guidelines you need to get started.
If you’re not ready to invest in anything, consider some of the free health eBooks in our collection as an alternative to the 5 books listed here. You can get our selection of diet and fitness books at no cost and choose the one that's right for you.